PT Trakindo Utama is the authorized dealer in Indonesia for Caterpillar products, the world's largest manufacturer of mining, forestry, agriculture and construction equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial engines and generator sets.
The Caterpillar equipment product range includes articulated trucks, backhoe loaders, compactors, excavators, integrated toolcarriers, material handlers, motor graders, multi terrain loaders, off-highway trucks, off-highway tractors, pipelayers, scrapers, skid steer loaders, telehandlers, track-type tractors, track loaders, wheel dozers, underground mining equipment, paving equipment, forest machines, and industrial prime movers.
PT TRAKINDO UTAMA was established in 1970 by the owner, Mr. AHK Hamami. The company became the authorized dealer for Caterpillar in 1971 and now has more than 60 branches throughout the country from Sumatra to Papua. Backed by unbeatable support facilities and an extensive spare parts supply network, Trakindo provides world-class service to customers in the mining, construction, forestry, agricultural, energy and industrial sectors. The "Customer Services Company" is Trakindo motto.
PT Trakindo Utama is an expanding privately owned company dealing in heavy equipment business, with about 6.000 employees, operating in over 60 branches throughout Indonesia.
PT Trakindo Utama - Tembagapura Division is inviting young Indonesian graduates & professionals to fill the following position :
Finance Analyst (FA)
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Prime Product Sales Representative (PPSR)
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Marine), Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent. Job role in Sales Executive or equivalent.
- 15 Full-Time positions available.
Machine Application Engineer
- Determine equipment recommendation based on customer application need and assist marketing people to convince customer with product feature & benefit through the product/application presentation.
- Plan and provide a product training for the internal group (sales/marketing) or external (customer) with coordination to training group.
- Coordinating the implementation of marketing plan of the product (advertising, promotion, article in mass media, direct mail, product launching, special event).
- Provide machine price configuration of new product for the Trakindo standard offer or based on customer need & regularly update the configuration based on new price list.
- Conduct machine application study/product performance test.
- University graduate; preferably with Engineering major (Mechanical & Mining)
- Understand heavy equipment business and company marketing strategy
- Has heavy equipment product knowledge & basic mechanic
- Highly motivated, strong analytical thinking and ability to work as a team an individually
- Preferable to have experience in product application
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English both written and verbal
- Computer literacy and presentation skill
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Should you interested please apply at following link: