We possess an enviable reputation for expertise in engineering and management, quality in construction and the ability to complete difficult and high-risk projects on time. Our successful track record for project delivery is based on an approach that demonstrates a total commitment to health and safety, quality, community, value and business integrity.
we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Project Quality Manager
Control, coordinate and monitor the implementation of Petrosea Management System in a project to ensure delivery of project is compliant and fulfilling the obligation pursuant to the contract conform with company’s standard and procedures
- Jakarta based position with frequently travel to project site for auditing, surveillance, and team consolidation
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written)
- Passionate to work as quality team
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Min. 5 years experience in similar fields
- Excellence supervisory skill
- Responsible for supporting project activities to achieve project objective and goal: HSE, PM&E, Quality, PC/A, Fabrication and Construction
- Responsible to manage cost of quality – inspections, manning, testing tools – within budget
- Develop drawings from sketches provided by Engineers or Responsible to prepare quality project and corporate report
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
SENIOR CONTRACT ENGINEER
Review, monitor and control the implementation of contract’s scope of work and technical specifications, preparing tender documents with suitable conditions in order to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed in term of minimise any exposure to risk for company.
- Requires travel to Project Locations as required
- Min. Bachelor degree in any major
- Min. 5 years experiences dealing with contract
- Analytical thingking
- Fluent in English and Bahasa written and verbal
- Attention to details
- Review and analyse all contracts / agreements giving input regarding the contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company’s Contracting Principles
- Assist Commercial Manager in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise contract position
- Resolve contractual issues with the Client / Vendors, including drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to s
- Monitor and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement in order to provide contract administration support.
- Analyze and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement
- Monitor contract implementation to ensure that both, client and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract to ensure that company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
- Establish to maintain and manage all stake-holders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations, community relations and staff welfare/career development in all aspects of the project.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (Mechanical)
Control and monitor the technical execution of a Project (or section of a Project) including the liaison and control between Engineering/Procurement/Construction to ensure that all materials and services that are purchased, fabricated, and constructed are delivered on time and in strict accordance with the approved project specifications and accepted industry codes, as well as providing specific solutions to constructability or interface (clash) issues during the construction phase.
- Proven track record of performing a Senior Project Engineers role in projects in the Mineral Sector that also encompasses a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet with Project deadlines
- Required to work onsite in extreme remote areas with limited facilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and Design process as well as extensive experience in construction methods.
- Requires multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, etc)
- Ability to supervise and evaluate the work of subordinates.
- Maximise Project margins by ensuring appropriate Technical Specifications and Codes are adopted and followed by all Vendors and Fabricators to ensure the design life integrity is achieved.
- Minimise re-work by being involved in constructability reviews.
- Provide assistance to startup and commissioning team
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Min. 5 years previous experiences as Project Engineer
- Be fully conversant with the contents of the Project Safety Management Plans and the Company policies on safety. Ensure that Safety topics are discussed with all Vendors/Subcontractors/Fabricators prior to award and be vigilant in enforcing the agreed standards.
- Be fully conversant with all Project Management Plans and all Company procedures. Enforce the use of the procedures and immediately identify any non compliances with the Project Manager.
- Ensure all technical specifications and industry codes are strictly enforced by all Vendors and subcontractors.
- Manage and efficiently close out all Technical Queries that are raised by all partners including Vendors, Subcontractors, and Construction personnel. Maintain a TQ status report to track all TQ’s.
- Promote a Teamwork environment to get all members of the Team providing input to each situation. Take ownership of solutions and promote a positive reward culture.
- Develop a Team to handle all Project Engineering activities. Prepare Position Descriptions for the team members and lead them to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner and with efficiency.
- Manage the interface between Procurement and Engineering to ensure that Technical Bid Evaluations are prepared on a timely basis. Liaise with Vendors (via consultation with the Procurement Manager) as necessary to ensure that all technical aspects are dealt with prior to the award of work to Vendors and subcontractors. Attend the Kick-off meeting for all major orders.
- Monitor the Project schedule and the schedule of Vendors/Fabricators and advise the Project Manager when issues are evident or likely to be reported incorrectly.
- Liaise closely with the Construction Manager and be involved with all constructability reviews during Project start-up.
- Liaise with the Quality Manager to ensure all Vendors are adhering to the approved Project specifications and codes. Raise issues as they arise and assist with the close-out of NCR’s.
- Be commercially aware. Review the scope of work documents for all subcontracts and procured items to ensure that variations will be minimised. Liaise with the Project Services Manager for all issues surrounding the assessment of Variations by the project partners.
Training Module Developer
Responsible in creating module for all heavy equipment training, training presentation, making standard assessment and guideline to be implemented in all site areas of Mine Training Operation.
- Min. High Scholl degree in any major, Diploma Degree is preferable
- Able to communicate in English is a must
- A a good computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have experience in Mining and Training Module for min 3 years
- Has proficient knowledge about the mining process and various type and model of machines
- Good presentation and leadership skill
- Making new module and presentation based on field’s needs and requirements by coordinating with other department such as HSE and Maintenance.
- Review and analyse present training module and updating.
- Create standard assessment and guideline to all equipment present on all sites.
- Coordinate and liaise with training superintendent in order to arrange training on site.
- Practice continuous improvement by improving processes and procedures.
Plan, direct and control a project from the date of award to the issue of a practical completion certificate and ideally be involved until end of the maintenance period to ensure a project is running well, completed on time and to budget in accordance with all the company standard procedures and to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Bachelor degree in Mining, Civil Engineering from reputable local / overseas university or suitable industry practical or managerial experience Able to communicate in English is a must
- At least 10 years professional experience in Mining, out of which 5 years in managerial position
- Comprehensive knowledge of mining management principles , practical mining equipment application and the associated flow of design and mining project management
- Managerial skill, Human relation, leadership, English language, Networking capability, Communication capability
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
- Plan and control the flow of work for a mining project, including estimated timeline, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects generate the expected business revenue according to established plan.
- Ensure project efficiency is in line with the established plan in order to meet the expected EBT level.
- Direct, control and execute the Project by conducting a kick off meeting (new project) with the Project Team, assign duties and responsibilities as detailed in the functional matrix in order to ensure project initial are well managed.
- Direct, review and analyze client specifications and documents to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated into the works and the responsibilities allocated under the project quality system are understood and implemented.
- Prepare, control and implement project budgets, mining schedules, project reporting, project progress assessment, project execution plan, and site P & L to ensure budget are met with operational needs and requirements.
- Interface and coordinate subcontract activities to ensure that they will support the achievement of project aims and the support of company objectives.
- Direct, monitor and utilize company’s equipment safely, efficiently, to maintain schedule compliance on planned maintenance and reduce cost as appropriate in order to optimize asset utilization.
- Direct, submit and negotiate claims to settlement as required to ensure that progress claims are submitted and paid in a timely manner.
- Plan, analyze and establish detailed cost forecasts, manage variations in order to close out to maximize returns in a timely manner.
- Direct, control and manage all site statutory permits and approvals as required to proceed with the contract to ensure all permits and formalities are complete and valid.
- Establish to maintain and manage all stakeholders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations, community relations and staff welfare/career development in all aspects of the project.
PROJECT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
Monitor, coordinate and assist construction management team in a specific project to ensure project is achieve high performance of safety and quality in accordance with budget and project time schedule.
- Works extended hours to meet with project engineering deadlines
- Require to works onsite in extreme remote area with limited facilities
- Require multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, etc)
- Provide assistance to startup and commissioning team
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Min. 3 years previous experiences as project engineer
- Monitor and assist relevant inter-discipline engineering involved in a specific project to ensure all technical spesification are meet with project requirements.
- Monitor and liase with procurement, fabrication, and construction to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with project requirements.
- Source, negotiate, evaluate sub-contractors, manage and follow up project engineering performance to ensure Project engineering performance are delivered accurately.
- Conduct field reconnaissance, equipment assessment, prepare construction start-up plan, logistic, and equipment plan to ensure project starts and conform with budget and schedule.
- Identify Engineering problems and provide timely cost efficient solutions to improve operational cost effectiveness during construction period.
- Prepare project schedule and project cost estimation / budget in specific project to ensure project is delivered successfully within safety, budget, quality, and project schedule.
- Assist project manager in the management of specific project, contract, purchase order, and monitoring project site report to ensure project engineering progress report are well documented in proper order.
Prepare price estimate based on “Current Cost” including financial model (IRR and cashflow) and sensitivity analysis. Monitor, review, and analyse factors that might impact mining business line which cover detailed financial analysis relating to mining tenders, projects, and capital purchases, the m,arket environment, competior analysis and operational performance in order to provide business line manager with accurate /current and concise analysis on any issue that could impact mining strategic business plan.
- Excellent English skills – spoken, written and presentation.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organisation.
- Must be proficient in excel, power point and report preparation and presentation.
- Ability to develop clear, concise and accurate report summaries.
- Excellent business analysis skills, strong financial modelling skills.
- Mining engineering degree
- Have several experiences in mining/construction related companies (but not essential)
- May be required to travel to mining projects from time to time
- Review and analyse project operational and financial variances to tender in order to constantly seeking business improvement initiatives.
- Provide support to mining General Managers in implementing strategic business improvement initiatives to ensure that business initiative are well implemented.
- Provide support and assistance in preparing forecast as required to ensure forecast are reasonable, consistent with the mining activity and accurate.
- Support the tender team to identify, evaluate and rank risks as well as develop a strategy to manage risks in order to minimize risk possibility.
- Maximize utilisation of current labour, staff and material prices to ensure estimates are based on “Current cost”.
- Attend sites visits and prepare detailed report of local conditions, available facilities & technical resources to attain current material for estimating process.
- Support the Senior Estimator with the preparation of commercial and technical clarifications, client pricing and technical tender schedules in order to enhance the efficiency of the preparation.
Monitor and maintain site server / system in order to provide server / system administration and technical support for site IT infrastructure system as well as assist the IT Operation Supervisor in all other related duties that pertains to IT infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years experience at the same field
- Demonstrated competency in supporting /Vista/7 maintenance and troubleshooting
- Advance knowledge in Windows XP/Vista/7
- Good understanding in Windows File/Print NTFS Permission and Folder Sharing
- Good understanding in Corporate IT infrastructure and Corporate IT Security
- Good knowledge in Dell/HP server, blade and tape backup hardware
- Good knowledge of McAfee or Shphos Antivirus Client
- Proactive and Consistent
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Pleasant personalities
- Strong reporting and technical writing skills
- Willing to provide 24/7 on-call production support and escalations for hardware, operating system or communication problems associated with system supported by group
- Willing to be placed in all company’s site locations.
- Monitor and maintain site IT system and infrastructure in order to maintain IT operation compliance with;
- Existing ISO
- Microsoft Operation Framework
- IT Governance Common Standards
- IT control objectives for Sarbanes-Oxley
- IT security (BS17799).
- Conduct daily / morning check / monitoring site’s file / print server , server / blade hardware, backup jobs and antivirus system and logs, to ensure stable and greater reliability of dedicated site ICT portal.
- Monitor and maintain the condition of site’s file / print server , server / blade hardware, backup jobs and antivirus system in order to meet SLA requirements.
- Conduct trends system incidents and recognizing problems, provide research, isolation, resolution and follow up to ensure all problems are fully corrected.
- Maintain document backup report / log, patches and service pack update on dedicated IGS portal site and periodically test backup in order to ensure reliability.
- Develop and review appropriate system documentation and reporting for site project file & print server, server / blade and tape backup.
Maintain, monitor and review company’s daily operations and facilities to ensure employee safety are comply with safety, health and environmental regulations for specified facilities, operations and project.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Public Occupational Health & Safety/Environment engineering
- Min. 1 year experience as HSE Officer in Mining Industry
- Willing to travel to all company’s sites.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
- Prepare and present safety training and safety induction to enhance safety awareness among employees and clients.
- Conduct inspections on statutory, fire and rescue equipment to ensure completeness and readiness for use.
- Inspects project facilities, observe operations and activities in progress to ensure those are in compliance company’s safety regulations.
- Coordinates and consults with project safety superintendent and/or project managers regarding HSE issues in their respective areas and notifies management staff regarding violation of safety regulations and codes to ensure that all safety defiance are proceed.
- Support and assist safety audits, inspections and accident/incident investigations by observing employee activities and workplace conditions for submitting recommendations to management to correct deficiencies, eliminate hazards, and improve the overall program.
- Socialise and record all Job Hazard Analysis, HAZOB, and co-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities for the Project.
- Assist the Project Superintendent & Supervisors in conducting and reporting of all Hazards.
- Control and monitor the use of Hazardous or dangerous goods to ensure conformance with the MSDS (Material Safety Data System).
- Monitor, review and participate in Pre-start meetings and Tool Box Meeting to update with current safety informations.
- Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (ie. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
- Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
- Implement and maintain HSE Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, and other HSE document for the project.
- Prepare and implement of Site Safety Activities.
- Placement : Project Site, East Kalimantan
Provide high level service and technical support to maintain and support FMS systems especially FMS hardware such as display, GPS, antenna, dispatch area, portable tower etc to make FMS system at GBP site running well.
- Min. Strata Degree in Engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences in handling Electrical & Instrument process engineering prefer for Dispatch Mining System.
- Fluent in English written and verbal.
- Good analysis and problem solving skill.
- Strong reporting and technical writing.
- Excellence computer skill
- Responsible for installation, testing, programming, and commissioning equipment associated with the FMS hardware.
- Monitoring & Maintenance systems with monitoring tools and maintenance on site.
- Solve problem if found troubleshooting at FMS hardware.
- Conduct annual maintenance tasks associated with the FMS and assist station staff in FMS use and operation.
- Investigating problems with instruments and sensors, carrying out programming and configuration changes plus investigating and recommending system improvements with particular emphasis on energy efficiency.
- Prepare and submit fortnightly reports .
- Coordination and working together with Site communications Engineer, IT Engineer and Dispatcher.
- Coordination with operation crew if found troubleshooting in unit and support FMS
- Communicate with subcontractor regarding electric and maintain FMS System on site.
- Manage and meet with vendors in regards to support electric and maintenance FMS System.
Deploy and maintain the company’s mining technology and systems to enable the Mining Business Line to achieve its plan by ensuring that the selected system is administered in a manner that delivers controlled and planned outcomes with deliberate intent.
- Min. Bachelor degree preferably in Mining Engineering
- Min. 2 years previous experience as a Mining Engineer especially for running dispatch
- Dispatch Mining System.
- Fluent in English written and verbal.
- Good analysis and problem solving skill.
- Good understanding of Mining Business Processes.
- Must be proficient in Excel, , Report Preparation and Presentation
- Assist in the deployment of the companies selected fleet management system.
- Undertake daily management of Mine Production Information and reporting systems.
- Work closely with ICT department and vendors to ensure system issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly production & cost reports from the fleet management system to ensure the reports are free from errors.
- Monitor of fleet management system running well any time and can make decision to efficiency of production.
- Cooperation with operation to running Fleet Management System properly.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject to email@example.com
in or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.