PTPN X (PT Perkebunan Nusantara X), is one of the fourteen state owned enterprises which operate in the plantation industry. Its business comprises cultivation of oil palm and rubber, and the production and sale of oil palm and rubber products. The company's main products are Crude Palm Oil (CPO), Palm Kernel, dry rubber and downstream rubber products.
The enterprise was established through a take over of the Dutch plantation companies in 1958 by the Republic of Indonesia, through the process of nationalization of foreign plantation companies, to form Perseroan Perkebunan Negara (PPN)
In 1968, PPN was restructured by the Government to form a number of Perusahaan Negara Perkebunan (PNP). Thereafter, in 1974, the legal status of PNP was changed to that of a limited company and given the name PT. Perkebunan (Persero). In order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of state owned companies/enterprises the Government of Indonesia restructured the state owned companies/enterprises in the plantation sector, through the process of merging companies on the basis of geographical locations. Concurrently, the organization structures of the companies were also streamlined. In 1994, through a process of merger of managements, the managements of three state owned plantations, namely PT. Perkebunan III (Persero), PT.Perkebunan IV (Persero) and PT.Perkebunan V (Persero), were unified under the management of PT.Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero).
Thereafter, through Government Regulation No. 8 of 1996 dated 14 February 1996, the three companies, whose businesses were located in North Sumatera, were merged into one company and given the name PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero), located in Medan, North Sumatera. PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) was incorporated through By Laws of the company notarized by Harun Kamil, SH, carrying Number 36 of 11 March 1996, and legalized by the Minister of Justice of the Government of Indonesia through Decree No. C2 8331.HT.01.01.TH.96 dated 8 August 1996, and published in the Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 81 of 1996, and Annexure to the Gazette No. 8674 of 1996.
PT. Perkebunan Nusantara X located in Surabaya which run the company's vision to become a leading agri-based plantations in Indonesia, which grow and develop with its partners. To support the work culture Satisfaction, Leadership, Innovation, Teamwork & Effective Organisation, we invite professionals who have the talent, competence, integrity, and spirit of innovation to fill the position as:
Programmer (Code: PGMR X)
- Indonesian citizen, sound mind and body
- Male, female
- Age between 23-30 years old
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Informatic Engineering or Information System with minimum GPA 2.75
- Proficient in Indonesian and English both oral and written
- Possess good analytical skill
- Minimum height 157 cm
- Possess initiative personality, able to work in a team, innovative, and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work out of town
- Willing to be placed throughout PT. Perkebunan Nusantara X working areas
- Required knowledge: understand about algorithm and flowchart, html, LAN, WiFi and security system
- Required skills: mastering algorithm and flowchart, html, visual programming (back office (Open Office, ), database programming (SQL Server), LAN, WiFi, security system, operating system (minimum Windows Vista and ), C++ , ), web programming (ASP, PHP),
- Preferably with a programming training certificate/ diploma
- Preferably experienced as programmer
- Never had a criminal sentence for a crime
Should you meet above requirements please download application procedure at link below. Closing date: October 31, 2011.Download document