For the business market, Sharp also produces ranges of projectors and monitors and a variety of photocopiers and Laser Printers, in addition to electronic cash registers and Point of sale technologies.
Sharp is a pioneer and innovator in the field of multi-functional devices (MFD) having won many awards from BLI and BERTL - the two major authorities providing competitive intelligence and test reviews in the print industry. SHARP's latest products - MX2600N and MX3100N have once again broken new ground with the launch of version 3 Open System Architecture (OSA3). This feature enhances productivity further still by letting third party developers directly integrate their business applications with the MFD.
Sharp shared a close working relationship with Nintendo during the 1980s, and was granted licensing rights for the manufacture and development of the C1 NES TV (1983, later released in North America as the Sharp Nintendo Television), the Twin Famicom (1986), the Sharp Famicom Titler (1989), and the SF-1 SNES TV (1990). All of these units are considered collectors items on the secondary market.
Sharp Solar has for a number of years been a leading supplier of silicon photovoltaic (PV) solar cells.Now, it offers solar TV. In Q1 2010 they were rated the #1 producer of solar PV systems, in terms of revenues.
Sharp's Mobile Communications Division created the world's first commercial camera phone, the J-SH04, in Japan in 1997, and continues to be a leading player in the Japanese mobile phone market, also maintaining a position as a niche supplier outside Japan. Currently (2008), Sharp is collaborating with Emblaze Mobile on the Monolith, "...an ambitious project to design the ultimate holistic mobile device"
At Sharp Electronics Corporation, a Indonesia. subsidiary of Osaka-based Sharp Corporation - a company known worldwide for its unique one-of-a-kind electronic products and solutions, our challenge is to create a balance between work time and personal time, with products that can benefit people's lives at work, at home, and everywhere in between. Sharp consumer electronics can enhance your enjoyment, add to your comfort and open new perspectives. Sharp business products can boost your productivity and reduce costs. Sharp products are designed to help individuals, families, and corporate teams connect effortlessly, communicate clearly, and unleash creativity like never before. Sharp is dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design.
As one of the top electronics manufacture, we are continuously expanding business through improvement and innovation. We invite you to grow with us as:
Call Center Staff (Code: CC)
- Maximum age 23 years old
- Minimum SMK Mechanic/Electro/Refrigerator
- Minimum experience 1 years (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Computer literate in Office
- Good attitude, hardworking, persistence & creative
- Male/Female, max. 30 years old
- Hold S1 Degree from any discipline (preferable accounting)
- Having min 2 yeare experience as Procurement staff is a must (preferable from manufacturing)
- Must have procurement basic skill
- Capable as buyer and negotiator
- Capable in dealing with suppliers & facilitate management of cost and delivery
- Fluently in Mandarin/Chinese, English, both spoken & written
- Harworking, good adaptation & high achievement
- Male, age between 32- 40 years old
- Hold min D3/S1 Degree from Any Major, min GPA 3.00
- Minimal 3 years experience as expor impor manager
- Have knowledge handling the exim document, exim procedures & custom regulation
- Good proficiency in English
- Diligent, hardworking and persistant
- Computer literate especially microsoft excel
Product Marketing Staff (Code: PM)
- Male, max. 25 years old
- S1 from any discipline
- Experience min.1 years (Freshgrad are welcome to apply)
- Good proficiency in English, both written & spoken, is a must
- Excellent computer skill
- Good communication & interpersonal skill, energic & strong service
If you meet our requirements, send your complete resume, together with a recent photograph to:
(max. 200kb - don't forget to put position code on email subject)