Given the strong commodity demand in the medium to long term, BRM provides a unique opportunity to be part of a diverse mineral company. The management team has sound business experience in resource development and operating activities. The team has the ability to manage in developing countries.
BRM also has strong backing from its parent company, BUMI. These properties give exploration and mining rights to various minerals including copper, gold, lead, zinc, iron ore, phosphate, diamonds,molybednum, and kimberlite pipes.
PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk. ("BRM") is majority owned by PT Bumi Resources Tbk. ("BUMI"), incorporated in Indonesia and holds various mineral operating, development and exploration properties in Indonesia and in West Africa.
BRM has a diverse portfolio of minerals and holds security of tenure for its exploration and development properties. These properties give exploration and mining rights to various minerals including copper, gold, lead, zinc, iron ore, phosphate and diamonds. Given the strong commodity demand in the medium to long term, BRM provides unique opportunities to be part of a diverse mineral company i.e.:
Safety Audit Supervisor
- Minimum S1 graduate in occupational health and safety, environmental engineering or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience in occupational health and safety, preferably within a mining operation environment and including safety audits.
- Thorough knowledge of safety management system, relevant legal requirements and implementation.
- Excellent knowledge in safety regulation, HSE management, audit system, training in healthy, safety & environment.
- Excellent writing and speaking both in Indonesian and English.
- Having deep knowledge of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- To be based in remote area.
For further information please check our web: