CCA has operations in five countries – Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea – manufacturing, selling and distributing a diversified product portfolio including carbonated soft drinks, water, sports and energy drinks, fruit juice, flavoured milk, coffee and packaged ready-to-eat fruit and vegetable products.
Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s major shareholder – The Coca-Cola Company – owns 30% of CCA’s shares and has two directors on CCA’s eight member Board of Directors.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia, is inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Information technology area as:
Master Data Officer (Contract Base)
- Data maintenance
- Data entry
- Communication with IT from Unit Operations around Indonesia to gather data
- D3/S1 majoring IT/Computer
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Advance skill in MS Excel and MS Access
- Able to communicate in Englsih
- Excellenct communciation skill
- Willing to be place at Cibitung
- Willing to work in shifting system
- SAP ABAPer Specialist
Purpose of the Job :
- To develop and deliver all technical aspects of the mySAP Business Suite implementation (under circumstance is “DP” and “SNP”). This work will be executed in co-operation with a global technical team and a part of the is role is collaborating with that team to deliver the program infrastructure needs and integrating it into the CCAI landscape especially the establishment of SLA’s for ongoing operations and support.
Key responsibilities are as follows :
- Design, develop, and maintain technical solutions/business applications particularly in mySAP Business Suite particularly in SAP APO (using Business Programming (ABAP) or Web Application Development or BAPI) and its core technologies, and also its integration with other platforms according to designed specifications and CCA Indonesia development standards
- Application Integration (Netweaver XI) to legacy system
- Deliver technical components of the Testing strategy and execution including Integration test, User Test, Volume/Stress Test, Technical Test
- Provide support, analysis and problem resolution related to applications, program, and database that have been escalated to the group, and those of after hour support.
- Establish and maintain technical design & specification documentation of the new and implemented business application system.
- Security requirements, design and implementation including User Profile management
- Maintaining user system roles and their authorizations in SAP environment.
- Work with and provide supervision to external business partner in providing the suitable and reliable solution in supporting the business requirements.
- Continually maintain and improve competence and knowledge in the area of mySAP Business Suite particularly in SAP APO and its core technologies; keeping abreast of current development and trends in assigned areas of expertise.
- Accountable for the said imperative functions, ideally you should have the following qualification:
- The candidate should have minimum 'S1' degree from a reputable university, prefer majoring in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Good communication skill both verbal and written in English.
- To be a successful candidate for this position 1 to 2 years experience as an SAP ABAPER MM/PP Module will be a minimum requirement
- Demonstrating a good common sense in understanding of relevant business issue related to scope of applications.
- Posses a rich programming/development background.
- Having an excellent work management skills in establishing a course of action to accomplish specific goals, planning proper schedule, taking action to monitor processes, tasks or activities, and keeping track of delegated tasks and assignments.
- Reliable person, proactive, open, honest and co-operative.
- Able to maintain stable performance under pressure
For further information please check our web:
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph
(Not more than 100 Kb):