An exciting position with the Acuatico Group ("Company"), Singapore multinational based leading investor and operator of water infrastructure projects in ASEAN and Indonesia. You will be expected to assist Legal Department in the day-to-day management of the Legal affairs of the Acuatico Group and all of its subsidiaries. We gladly inform you on the following vacancies with details and requirements:
Billing and Collection Supervisor
- The candidate will be responsible in perform the day to day processing of billing system to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner, including maintain customer data, control the customer collection and daily reporting for billing and collection activities
- The candidate must be organized, analytical, a capable problem solver, and work well as a leader for billing and collection daily activities.
- Also have a firm grasp of arithmetic and computer software used for billing.
- The candidate should be courteous and professional when dealing with past due customers, may also need to be assertive from time to time.
- Bachelor degree .
- At least 3 years experience in similar role as billing and collection supervisor.
- Strong knowledge in billing and collection concept.
- Familiar with MS Office and experience in operating billing and collection software.
- Ability to work independently with high accuracy, detail oriented, strong critical and analytical skill.
For further information please check our web:
Only candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their complete CV together with a detail explanation on their career history and the position code not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication to: