PERTAMINA is a State Owned oil & gas company (National Oil Company), established on December 10, 1957 under the name PT PERMINA. In 1961 the company changed its name to PN PERMINA and after the merger with PN PERTAMIN in 1968 it became PN PERTAMINA. With the enactment of Law 8 of 1971 the company became PERTAMINA. This name persisted until after PERTAMINA changed its legal status to PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) on October 9, 2003.
PERTAMINA’s scope of
With the enactment of the Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 22 of 2001 on November 23, 2001 relating to
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) was established under Notarial Deed of Lanny Janis Ishak, SH No. 20 of September 17, 2003, and ratified by the Minister for Law & Human Rights under Decision No. C-24026 HT.01.01 on October 9, 2003. The above proceeded in accordance with the provisions set forth in Law No. 1 of 1995 relating to Limited Liability Companies, Government Regulation No. 12 of 1998 relating to Public Companies (Persero), and Government Regulation No. 45 of 2001 relating to Amendment to Government Regulation No. 12 of 1998.
Consistent with its deed of establishment, the objective of the PERSERO is to engage in oil and gas exploitation, domestically and overseas, as well as in other exploitation associated with or supporting oil and gas operations.
The objective of the Public Company is to:
1. Exploit profits based on the principle of effective and efficient PERSERO management.
2. Contribute toward improvement of economic conditions for the welfare and prosperity of the people.
In order to achieve the above aims and purposes, the Public Company engages in the following:
Oil and gas exploitation and the processed products and derivatives thereof.
Geothermal energy exploitation existing at the time the PERSERO was established, including Geothermal Power
Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) exploitation and and other products generated by LNG refineries.
Other exploitation associated with or in support of the undertakings referred to in points above.
Now PERTAMINA needs the special candidates to fill the position as:
- Senior Analyst, Evaluation & Monitoring-Human Resource
- Officer, HR Information System & Communication (HRISC)-Human Resource
- Senior Analyst, Organization-Human Resource
- Senior Analyst, Competency Development-Human Resource
- Senior Analyst, HR Audit-Human Resource
- Senior Analyst, Industrial Relation-Human Resource
- Senior Analyst, Organizational Development-Human Resource
- Analyst, Manpower & Career Planning-Human Resource
- Senior Officer, Individual Development Program-Human Resource
- Senior Officer, Overseas Development Program-Human Resource
- Ast. Man. e-learning & Information-Human Resource
- Lead Instructor I-Human Resource
- Lead Instructor II-Human Resource
- Senior Instructor I-Human Resource
- Ast. Market Review-Human Resource
- Ast. Proficiency Program Sales-Human Resource
- Lead Instructor I - HSE TC-Human Resource
- Lead Instructor II - HSE TC-Human Resource
- Analyst, Planning & Development-Human Resource
- Analyst, DSA Ventures Technical Evaluation
- Analyst, ERA Ventures Commercial Evaluation
- Analyst, MEA Ventures Technical Evaluation
- Analyst, Integrated Strategic Planning Implementation
- Analyst, Project Performance & Optimization
- Analyst, Startegic Planning
- Analyst, Upstream Evaluation Growth
- Assistant, Audit Subsidiary
- Assistant, Data Support
- Assistant, Transformation & Quality Management
- Assistan Manager, Business Strategic & Evaluation
- Assistant Manager, Commercial
- Assistant Manager,
- Assistant Manager, Strategic Planning & Evaluation
- Assistant, Marketing & Contract
- Junior Analyst, Gas Marketing
- Assistant Manager, Investment & Financial
- Analyst, Portfolio Risk
- Cementing Specialist
- Well Completion Specialist
- Seismic Data Processing Specialist
- Regional Geologist Specialist
- Structural Geologist Specialist
- Assistant Manager, New Energy
- Assistant Manager
- Analyst Gas Pricing
- Building Planner
- Civil Routine Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer