Sampoerna reported 2006 Net Sales of 29.55 trillion Rupiah (approximately $3.22bn using the February 22, 2008 exchange rate) resulting in 3.53 trillion Rupiah Net Income.
It produces kretek-type clove cigarettes. Its most popular brand is Sampoerna 'A' Mild, a filter cigarette in white paper. Although the cigarette is described as mild, it contains similar tar and nicotine levels to Marlboro Red. Along with variations on the Sampoerna Brand (filterless (known as Hijau, or green), menthol, etc.), the company's other key brand is "234" (pronounced Dji Sam Soe), an unfiltered cigarette with 39 mg of tar and 2.3 mg of nicotine per stick. Dji Sam Soe is the most premium cigarette in Indonesia. Its retail price per pack is the same with Marlboro Red (20 sticks), whilst 234 is packed 12 sticks..
The company is named after the founding Sampoerna family, and was founded in 1913.
As of 1 April 2009 HM Sampoerna's President Director is John Gledhill who was previously part of Phillip Morris Australia.
PT Hanjaya Mandala SAMPOERNA Tbk., one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia, produces brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the leading international tobacco company.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate and enterprising spirit to grow with us in forming the future of our business.
We invite you to apply to this great opportunity by sending your complete resume to
Only qualified candidates will be selected to the next stage of selection
Bengkulu, Bandung (Jawa Barat), Cianjur (Jawa Barat)
- YOU are responsible to perform administration processes and control procedures in area offices in line with policies in providing services and support to Sales, Marketing and Logistics operation in the respective area office
- Hold Bachelor Degree from Accounting majors with minimum GPA 3.00
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experienced in related area is an advantage
- Proficient in MS-Excel is a must
- Having a good Interpersonal skills, Integrity, Initiative, High sense of responsibility, Teamwork, and Time management
Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- You are responsible to analyze the Capital Expenditure/Costing to ensure all aspect of business and finance in the capital proposal/cost containment is properly assessed, coordinate the planning of capital expenditure/cost budget, and ensure the timeliness and accurate reports are in line with the Regional Capital Expenditure and Costing requirements
- Hold minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Having advance knowledge in MS Excel.
- Fluent in English, both oral & written.
- Having 3 years of working experience in public accountant or multinational company especially in finance department is a must.
- Possess solid background in budgeting, accounting, financial analysis, investment analysis and modeling.
- Having capability to analyze processes and propose improvement for increase efficiency.
- Sound knowledge of SAP functionalities, familiarity with a computerized environment is required.
- Good knowledge in using and developing VB.