Since its founding in 1976, Acer has achieved the goal of breaking the barriers between people and technology. Globally, Acer ranks No. 2 for total PCs and notebooks. A profitable and sustainable Channel Business Model is instrumental to the company's continuing growth, while its multi-brand approach effectively integrates Acer, Gateway, Packard Bell, and eMachines brands in worldwide markets.
Acer strives to design environmentally friendly products and establish a green supply chain through collaboration with suppliers. Acer is proud to be a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, including the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter and London 2012 Olympic Games.
Over 30 years of making history in the fast-paced IT industry, Acer’s far-reaching strategy of focusing on R&D and marketing development has laid the foundations and created a company ready to embrace the challenges of the future. The Acer Group employs 8,000 people worldwide. Estimated revenues for 2010 reached US$19.9 billion.
If you meet the qualification, please send your resume with recent photograph, current and expected salary, to :
General Affair & Ticketing Executive
General Affair & Ticketing Executive
- to handle all GA administration task and business trip arrangement to ensure the smoothness of daily operation and services excellence for all Acer Staff.
Job Responsiblity :
- Verify all incoming invoice in order to ensure that all invoice & supporting documents are valid and in line with procedure Produce official letters (visa, letter of employment, glasses application, passport etc.) in order to meet user needed Control & monitor the utility of meeting room, office stationary, water and sundry in order to ensure the usage of them effective and efficient Administer all GA transaction process (telephone & electricity bill, toll, petrol, etc.) in order to record data accurately. Assist superior in maintain Acer office facility (equipment, furniture, building, etc) to support daily operation Arrange business trip from ticketing until accomodation to ensure the smoothness of the process
- Female, maximum 33 years old, good appearance
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Administration/ Management/ Accounting with minimum GPA of 3,0
- Experienced in HR & GA administration with deep exposure in business travel arrangement & claim processing
- Experienced handling administration tasks (claim processing & verification, letters, filling, etc.)
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure & under fast-pace environment
- Detail oriented and well-organised person
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer service excellence
- Speaks Chinese will be an advantage
Business Development Executive
Job Purpose :
- Maintain and develop potential modern channel in order to achieve the agreed sales target.
- Propose new potential modern channels
- Monitor stock and sales result in modern channel & Acer Centre
- Visit modern channel and traditional market in order to get the partner’s feedback and competitor activity
- Coordinate with Channel Team and Construction Team related to renovation of Acer centre, Acer store, and Acer Point (incl. MOU) in order to ensure the renovation executed properly
- Work closely with Marcom team in providing POP and others material promotion in order to ensure the availability of that material in Acer Centre/Stores/Points
- Coordinate & monitor ISP’s performance related to display unit/POP, festive dress up, distribution of uniforms, user campaign, collecting warranty card in order to ensure Acer Centre/Stores operated smoothly
- Coordinate with ISP and PreSales team in order to set up product training to Acer Centre’s sales staff
- Maintain good relationship with all partners (Acer Centres/Stores/Point, Gateway Stores and Modern Channel) in order to build loyalty toward Acer and increase Customer Satisfaction
- Assist in surveying new potential location for new Gateway stores
- Male, maximum 32 years old
- Bachelor Degree from Information Technology major with GPA min. 3,0
- Experiences in IT/electronic company handling Business Development minimum 2 years with exposure in preparing/developing store opening and implementation
- Willing to mobile
- Detail-oriented and result-driven
- Excellent communication & influencing skill
- Good negotiation skill
Order Processing Executive
- Arrange and control order allocation, credit limit and shipment instruction in order to ensure the order can be fulfilled on schedule.
- Monitor shipment plan (quantity, type, price) in order to provide the newest information and ensure the order can be released on schedule.
- Produce and distribute report (Sales report, Order processing report, Linearity report) to related party in order to provide any information for taking immediate action needed.
- Receive and perform order processing (fixed asset) from internal party (ISD, GA) in order to ensure the order can be fulfilled on schedule
- Female, max. of 30 years old
- Bachelor degree majoring in Economy from reputable University
- Min. 2 years experience in order processing (import)
- Having good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Proactive, fast learner and able to work with minimum supervision
- Computer literacy