Prepare and develop human capital quality, professional and high integrity. Bank BTN is Carry out banking management in accordance with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance to enhance Shareholder Value. Care for the interests of society and the environment.
PT Bank Tabungan Negara Tbk (BTN), well known for its focus in mortgage business, will expand and develop a comprehensive retail banking services, including in priority banking. In order to support our business, we are looking for qualified, dedicated individual and talented banking professionals to share its passion for excellence in its new business direction to fulfill the following positions:
To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment (Source: BTN)
Please apply at following link:
Bank BTN Persero open opportunities for those of Indonesian candidates who look attractive, honest, tenacious and able to communicate well to fill positions as follows:
OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (ODP)
- Male / Female
- Height: males and females of at least 160 cm at least 155 cm
- Physically healthy and weight proportional
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written
- Computer literate, at least MS Office
- Willing to be placed throughout the Territory Indonesia
- Willing to undergo a bond for 5 years
- Maximum age 26 years (not 27 th birthday as of December 31, 2011)
- Minimum S1 degree from the PTN / PTS reputable and has a good reputation, preferably from the Department:
- Economy (banking, accounting, Management and Development Studies)
- Law (Civil and Criminal)
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale of 4:00)