ZTE aims to satisfy customer requirements in their pursuit for reliable and innovative products via a suite of wireless, wired, business and terminal offerings. ZTE has been recognized for its products and services and has secured a number of high rankings around the world. In 2010, ZTE recorded revenue of RMB 70.264 billion. The Group’s revenue from its international operations grew 27.45% to RMB38.066 billion and accounted for 54.18% of total operating revenue. For the first time, the US and European markets contributed the largest portion of overseas revenue. These markets recorded year-on-year growth of 50% which accounted for 21% of total operating revenue.
ZTE is dedicated to creating value for customers and to remaining a cutting-edge provider with innovative and technologically advanced systems. The company has 15global R&D centers located in the U.S. France, Sweden, India and China. It employs 30,000 researchers around the world who develop new and innovative products. In 2010, ZTE applied for 1,863 international patents, putting it in second place globally when it comes to innovation. Along with 107 affiliated institutions around the world, ZTE has demonstrated its growing innovative ability, outstanding flexibility and refined delivery, enabling it to win and retain trust from clients.
ZTE is a member of the United Nations Global Compact and is committed to sustainable development throughout the world. The company uses technology to help people in different regions enjoy the rapidly evolving world of communication. It also pays special attention to sustainable work practices throughout the lifecycle of its products – from R&D to production to logistics, and through to customer service. Limiting energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions around the world is a key strategy being implemented through its sustainability program.
PT.ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
Senior Network Optimization engineer
- Focusing on network performance issues, communicate with/train/guide
- Improve the network performance, work out excellent network, win and
- exceed customer's satisfaction & expectation.
- Provide solutions to major problems related to network performance,
- including complex technical issues, long pending problems and customer
- Research on network optimization technology, accumulate and transfer
- optimization knowledge and skills.
- More than 8-year experience in telecom industry and minimum 5-year network
- planning & optimization experience.
communication skillsin English.
- Ability of communication with high level management of telecom operators,
- e.g. negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Deep knowledge in wireless communication technology evolution. Reputation
- in telecom industry is definitely an asset.
- Familiar with the business operating mode of telecom operators, experience
- of holding important positions in telecom operators is preferred.
- No limitation to nationality.
Transmission Rollout Director
- More than 10 years experience in telecommunication
- Have rich experience of large transmission roll-out project (IP and E1), including MW/MUX/switch in large scale
- Strong capability of roll out planning, including target term, internal and external resources plan and major dependencies and risks identification.
- Strong capability of progress monitoring, bottlenecks identification and solutions.
- Strong leadership and
management skillto roll out team for progressing which is located separately in several regions all over the country Good communication skills.
- In charge for large scale transmission project
- Be responsible for project from initiation, planning, monitor, control until closure.
- Manage and lead the roll out tealocates separately in the country to achieve the project target. Address the major bottlenecks and implement solutions.
- Give proper report to high management.
- Interface to the customer of transmission, can communicate well with customer's top management and give professional reports and presentations.
- More than 10 years experience in Telecommunications, have rich experience of large GSM/CDMA/3G wireless roll-out Project (better more than 1000 BTS).
- Strong Capability of rollout planning, including scheduling, internal and external resources plan, and Major dependencies and Risks identification.
- Strong Capability of Progress monitoring, bottlenecks/Gap analysis and Solutions.
- Strong Leadership and Management skill to the rollout team for regions all over the country.And Good communication skills.
- Transmission Rollout Director of large project(more than 1000 BTS)
- Be responsible for Project from initiation, planning, monitor, control until closure.
- Manage and Lead the rollout team locates in the country to achieve the project target. Address the major bottlenecks and implement the solutions. Proper report to higher management.
- Interface to the customer Rollout Team, Can communicate well with customer senior management about all rollout matters, and give professional reports and presentations.
- Responsible for internal and HQ KPI management, task tracing and weekly customer visit submit and audit.
- Fluent in English and Chinese speaking and writing
- Good communication skill and strong cooperation ability
- Computer literate
bachelor degree inManagement or relevant background, with minimum
- GPA: 2.75/4.00
- Has 1 year above for management and internal work experience.
- Preferable Female, single or married, with good appearance, health.
- Have principle, strong affinity, team player, cheerful, able to work under
- pressure, detail oriented person.
More detailed introduction in :
Forward your comprehensive resume and CV in English to :
Quoting job reference code in the subject or post them to:
PT ZTE Indonesia
Gedung The East 27
PT ZTE Indonesia
Gedung The East 27