PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was established in Bandung on 5th February 1958, under the name of Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL). BAPEMIL was set up as an association that received deposits and provided loans to its members. At that time, BAPEMIL’s objectives was to help alleviate the economic well-being of pensioners, both the military and civil servants.
In 1986, after gaining public trust as well as trust from its business partners, BAPEMIL members successfully upgraded the institution to form PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional that was licensed to operate as a savings bank. In 1993, the Bank subsequently progressed further and gained its commercial bank license.
The year 2008 marked important milestones for the Bank. On 12th March 2008, BTPN successfully went public with the sale of 28.4% of the government’s shares, c.q. PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (PPA). Subsequently, on 14th March 2008, TPG Nusantara, S.a.r.l. acquired a 71.6% stake in BTPN, and became the major shareholder of the Bank.
Besides continuing to expand of its core pension business, which has been it’s backbone for 50 years, the Bank entered the micro and small enterprise (MSE) and Sharia businesses, with the opening of 46 branches of btpn | mitra usaha rakyat throughout Indonesia and 2 (two) sharia branches in Bandung and Jakarta, at the end of 2008.
Now, BTPN is a medium-scale, financially-strong and well-recognized commercial bank.
- Education min S1, preferably Economics or the exact sciences discipline with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4:00)
- Experienced in the field of banking planning or a related field at least 3 years
- Understand and be able to operate the spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel and / or OpenOffice Calc), database software (Microsoft Access and / or SQL), other Microsoft Office applications, and VBA or another programming language similar
- Interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships and resolve complaints and suggestions related to planning at all levels of organization
- Analytical skills to understand the data and reports, and then are able to apply mathematical technical in practical situations
- Ability to work simultaneously on several problem-solving process
- Able to meet work deadlines
- Integrity, discipline, proactive, and focus on results
- Persistent, consistent, and systematic
- Innovative, creative and detail-oriented
- Education Min S1, majoring in Law with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4:00)
- Having 1-5 years experience in the field of Industrial Relations
- Mastering and understanding of employment regulations
- MS Office can operate smoothly
- Persuasive, able to negotiate and provide consultation
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work individually and in teams
- Have high integrity
For further information please check our web:
Please send your CV to complete with recent photograph to: